I'm back
I realize my readership is not up to that of, say, funkypres (hasselhoff loves puppies) or lux veritas... or some of the semi-professional blogs out there. But, for my faithful readership, I am back from a fantasic Christmas. Steady blog entries should ensue.
Also, my blog is going to take a slight change in the near future: a new name. I am for the first time realizing that many (or some [or none]) people may be taking my blog as a mini-tribute to Jim Wallis (Sojourner magazine), which wouldnt be a bad thing really. But that is like naming your rock band after a book you really like; where is the originality in that?
So in order to avoid the easy association with Wallis, I am going to rename my blog. Simple enough. So be on the look out. Merry Christmas!
Also, my blog is going to take a slight change in the near future: a new name. I am for the first time realizing that many (or some [or none]) people may be taking my blog as a mini-tribute to Jim Wallis (Sojourner magazine), which wouldnt be a bad thing really. But that is like naming your rock band after a book you really like; where is the originality in that?
So in order to avoid the easy association with Wallis, I am going to rename my blog. Simple enough. So be on the look out. Merry Christmas!
2 Comments:
Joe,
In an obvious and shameless attempt to increase your readership, you should offer your readers the chance to rename your blog for you.
I'd like to offer my suggestions as the following:
Buckeye Beat - a name that is sure to increase readership across a much wider cross section of the central ohio public.
Yay! - an optimistic title certain to gain readership from unhappy people seeking solace.
Tall White Guy Blog - a bland title devoid of pretense and obnoxious attempts at wit. Certain to increase readership from earnest, serious people and other tall white guys.
Tall White Naked Guy - a variation on the theme above, but with a much smaller target audience.
Donahoe
I concur, Donahoe.
What about combining your ideas?
Buck Naked.
Post a Comment
<< Home