Don't praise me for originality. To quote Derek Webb (see, I can't even write a blog quip without using another's words for help), "I am like an amplifier, I only tell you what I've heard."On that note, I have "discovered" an amazing website (via anthony bradley) called Arts and Letters Daily. It is overwheming, and reeks of a recent posting I made with a mere quote about informational nonsense via the blogdom. (In fact, this site even looks a bit like the truck next to the quote.)
None the less, the site is amazing. It is basically an amped out Drudge Report, only not conservative. I'm guessing if you enjoy waking up to Morning Edition on your alarm clock radio, you will freak out when you see this site. enjoy.
1 Comments:
I see you are consuming Confessions. I remember in 2001 talking to you at the MT Cup and recommending that book to you. Hope you are doing well bro.
Post a Comment
<< Home