Tuesday, January 17, 2006
web sites
- bob dylan
- david brooks
- steve brown
- noisetrade
- acts 29 network
- gig posters
- international justice mission
- CIVA
- acton institute
- oremus
- the matthews house project
Previous Posts
- "The pigments I use have a semi-transparent layeri...
- 400% faster than iBook
- if i could take guitar lessons from anyone...
- A case for coon hunting
- red ferns and red bones
- Pray for John Piper
- supply your own commentary on this one
- This man is clear
- with this feature, I will post small 'critically e...
- bloggerdash winner

1 Comments:
Hey Joe, how you doing man? How is the married life?
Surprise, surprise, I myself am engaged, if you want the lowdown you can check out my blog at jjbrooks.blogspot and see Ms. Michelle Lacida.
God Bless,
Brooks
Post a Comment
<< Home