Sunday, January 29, 2006
web sites
- bob dylan
- david brooks
- steve brown
- noisetrade
- acts 29 network
- gig posters
- international justice mission
- CIVA
- acton institute
- oremus
- the matthews house project
Previous Posts
- "…what we suffer from to-day is humility in the wr...
- Offensive! or Quite Intriguing?
- Now, I have no radio voice, but I have to go out t...
- "I do not believe that skepticism is the default m...
- premise one: we (USA/Western Europe) once lived in...
- Both were far from loving their Father; they simpl...
- Don't call me Shirley
- Today in '42 Ali was born. Two days later in '82 H...
- "The pigments I use have a semi-transparent layeri...
- 400% faster than iBook

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
epigone.
Pronounced: "EE-PIJ-o-NEE"
Alt. Spelling: ePigeony
i. An adjective used to describe those locations which boast free wi-fi, thereby drawing thousands of Starbucks-sipping twenty-somethings, like unto the flocks of birds drawn to such public venues as Central Park or Trafalgar Square.
ii. Psychiatric condition involving the belief that the age-old practice of sending messages via carrier pigeon can somehow crossover to become the next big fad in internet correspondence.
well, harvey... I would have to say that so far you are winning.
i. epee gone: coined from a young adult novel about a dog Epee that disappears in a winter storm only to reappear at the back door years later bedraggled and crippled, dragging a broken leg but smiling through matted chin hair
ii. epig one: similar to Obewan, indicating the act of paying homage to a person or being above another in wisdom or prestige
iii. e pig one: video game played with fighting pigs that challenge one another on slippery piles of pig manure to earn the title ONE PIG.
Post a Comment
<< Home