haack... you gotta download this song and read the lyrics. talking hard work blues by woody. unreal!!!!!! http://www.actionext.com/names_w/woody_guthrie_lyrics/talking_hard_work.html
I knew a senior partner at Accenture who managed huge technology projects very effectively, and his administrative assistant printed off all of his emails at the beginning of each day for him to read and write a response... with a pen. She typed them into the computer. So on the first count, I say that's fine. I've never seen Viva Zapata. Don't know.
4 Comments:
wow, that is HILARIOUS. unreal.
haack... you gotta download this song and read the lyrics. talking hard work blues by woody. unreal!!!!!!
http://www.actionext.com/names_w/woody_guthrie_lyrics/talking_hard_work.html
Much better than I do about the inexperienced, pro-choice alternative.
I knew a senior partner at Accenture who managed huge technology projects very effectively, and his administrative assistant printed off all of his emails at the beginning of each day for him to read and write a response... with a pen. She typed them into the computer. So on the first count, I say that's fine. I've never seen Viva Zapata. Don't know.
Post a Comment
<< Home