Monday, May 21, 2007

I have a few weeks of nothing. nothing. nothing. So I have decided to read Lord of the Rings--this has been great because I have not seen the movies. I do not live in a hole, though, so I have been having fun trying to guess which characters in the book match up with the characters I have seen in advertisements for the movie. I think I have it figured out.

Also it makes me very happy that everyone in Tolkien's world finds the deepest joy in good beer and good pipe tobacco. I certainly have had my share this summer as it goes.

You (whoever that is) will certainly hear more from me this summer: it feels good to be done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

Well done, my man. It must feel good. Now sit back, light that pipe, pour a pint, and drink deep of the Rings trilogy. Beautiful stuff.

And when you get to the part about the hobbits, just remember that I have one living in my knickers.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Seth said...

Hey man, new site...

http://sethbwilliams.wordpress.com/

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home