Did you know about this Robert Altman fim about the greatest thing on radio, A Prairie Home Companion? The Cast: Woody Harrelson, Tommy Lee Jones, Garrison Keiler himself, Kevin Kline, Lindsay Lohan, Virginia Madsen, Meryl Streep, and Lily Tomlin. I already know what my favorite film of 2006 is.
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Did you know about this Robert Altman fim about the greatest thing on radio, A Prairie Home Companion? The Cast: Woody Harrelson, Tommy Lee Jones, Garrison Keiler himself, Kevin Kline, Lindsay Lohan, Virginia Madsen, Meryl Streep, and Lily Tomlin. I already know what my favorite film of 2006 is.
1 Comments:
Joe,
You brought joy into a cold and snowy Czech Republic today. I've been listening to A Prairie Home Companion forever. Even saw a live show a couple summers ago. Thanks for the good news. On a side note, I miss you brother. I hope you and your lady are doing well. I'll be home in August... so don't move anywhere before then. Talk to you soon.
Mike
Post a Comment
<< Home