Thursday, January 05, 2006
web sites
- bob dylan
- david brooks
- steve brown
- noisetrade
- acts 29 network
- gig posters
- international justice mission
- CIVA
- acton institute
- oremus
- the matthews house project
Previous Posts
- This man is clear
- with this feature, I will post small 'critically e...
- bloggerdash winner
- the eight sins of political conservatism
- the eight sins of political liberalism
- top ten guitar solos
- great quote from Luther
- with a new name, i thought I would try out a regul...
- one of the best albums of the year
- W and I shuffle the shuffle

3 Comments:
Good use for recycled Barbie costumes.
A Jaguar costs $24 per pound.
If I spent that much on an automobile, I'd give the hood ornament a sweater, too.
-Jill
i guess I agree with both of you. I was looking for a scathing critique of materialism, but now i think it only appropriate to have a hood ornament sweater if you own a car with a hood ornament.
Post a Comment
<< Home